about the recipe
Nutella waffles are sweet, indulgent, and such a fun way to start the day. The rich and velvety taste of the Nutella pairs perfectly with the crispy waffles, creating a mouth-watering breakfast that you will crave. This recipe is perfect for a lazy weekend morning or special occasion.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour – 1 tablespoon sugar – 1 teaspoon baking powder – ½ teaspoon baking soda – 1 teaspoon sea salt – 2 large eggs – 1 ¾ cup milk – ¼ cup melted unsalted butter – ½ cup nutella – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Preheat your oven to 200 degrees. Preheat your waffle iron to low heat.
– In a medium bowl stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
– In a large bowl or in the bowl of a stand mixer, mix together the eggs, milk, butter, Nutella, and vanilla until throughly combine.
– Stir in the dry ingredients, mixing until just combined.
– Grease your waffle iron, and pour about ½ cup of batter into the iron. (Use more or less depending on your waffle iron.)
– Cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions. – Keep warm on a baking sheet in the preheated oven while you cook the remaining waffles.