about the recipe
Prepare to fire up your taste buds with this tantalizing picanha steak recipe. You can easily whip it up on your grill, Blackstone griddle, or even with a Ninja Foodi Grill. The main attraction of this dish is undoubtedly the juicy, tender steak, but let's not forget about the zesty marinade that's going to pack each bite with flavor. I'm here to guide you through a few simple steps to help you craft a steak dinner that could rival any upscale restaurant right from the comfort of your home.
– ¼ cup avocado oil – ¼ cup lemon juice – 1 tablespoon minced garlic – 1 teaspoon sea salt – ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper – 1 ¾ pounds picanha steaks
– Combine the avocado oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
– Place the steaks in a shallow dish and pour the oil and lemon juice mixture over them. Toss to coat.
– Allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to an hour.
– Thread the steaks on metal skewers to form a C.
– Preheat an outdoor grill, Ninja Foodi Grill, or Blackstone Griddle to medium heat. (About 350 ° F)
– Cook, covered, for about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until an instant read thermometer registers 135° F. – Allow the meat to rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing against the grain.