about the recipe
Let's get cozy with Pumpkin Waffles that you can whip up in under 25 minutes! Imagine the crispiness of a perfect waffle paired with the warm and inviting flavors of fall. It's a breakfast treat that's sure to kick-start your day. Your trusty waffle maker makes this recipe quick and easy.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour – 1 tablespoon sugar – 1 teaspoon baking powder – ½ teaspoon baking soda – 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie seasoning – 1 teaspoon sea salt – 1 ¾ cups milk – 2 large eggs – ¼ cup unsalted butter melted and cooled slightly – ½ cup pumpkin puree – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Preheat your oven to 200° F. Preheat your waffle iron to low heat.
– In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie seasoning, and salt.
– In a large bowl, or in the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the milk, eggs, butter, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract.
– Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir until just combined.
– Cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions. – Keep warm on a baking sheet in the preheated oven while you cook the remaining waffles.