about the recipe
Learn how to create a succulent Sirloin Tip Roast with this simple guide. This hearty and flavorful dish offers a tender and juicy texture that's simply irresistible. Our instructions will walk you through the roasting process, ensuring a beautifully browned crust on the outside and a perfectly pink center within.
– 1 sirloin tip roast 4 - 5 pounds – 2 teaspoons dried rosemary – 2 teaspoons dried thyme – 1 tablespoon sea salt – 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper – 2 tablespoons avocado oil
– Place the roast on a baking sheet or large dish. In a small bowl, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper.
– Rub the mixture over the roast. Allow to sit at room temperature for an hour. For even more flavor, refrigerated overnight and then let sit at room temperature for an hour.
– Brush the outside of the roast with oil, and place in a roasting pan. – Cook for 15 minutes
– Reduce the heat to 325° F. Cook for another 60 minutes, until an instant read thermometer registers 130° F.
– Tent with foil, and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.