about the recipe
Imagine the enticing sizzle and irresistible aroma of crispy potatoes filling your kitchen. Our Skillet Potatoes recipe is designed to bring that vision to life! With a bit of quick prep, you'll have these potatoes ready to dance on the skillet. In no time at all, you'll be serving up delicious potatoes that are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Perfect for breakfast, dinner, and any time in between.
– 3 tablespoons avocado oil – 1 ¼ pound Yukon gold or red potatoes – 1 teaspoon sea salt – 2 tablespoons butter – 1 teaspoon minced garlic – ½ tablespoon fresh diced rosemary
– Wash the potatoes and cut them into ½ inch pieces. Rinse well. – Heat the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
– Add the potatoes in a single layer and then sprinkle with salt. – Cook for 7 minutes without stirring - this will let a crust form.
– Stir and cook for another 5 minutes without stirring.
– Stir for another minute, until the butter is melted.