about the recipe
When you are craving a juicy steakhouse burger, let your air fryer do the work! This Air Fryer Burger is the perfect easy weeknight meal for busy families and is guaranteed to give smiles all around!
– 2 pound ground beef – 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce gluten-free if necessary – 1 teaspoon garlic powder or onion powder – 1 ½ teaspoons sea salt – ½ teaspoon black pepper – ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper – 6 slices cheddar cheese
– In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
– Form into six patties.
– Preheat your air fryer to 375° F. – Place the burgers in the air fryer. Cook for 5 minutes.
– Flip and cook an additional 4 minutes.
– Add the cheese and cook for 1 more minute until the cheese melts and the internal temperature is 150° F.