about the recipe
Try these Air Fryer Chicken Legs for a delicious alternative to traditional fried chicken. They are crispy, crunchy, and oh so juicy, without all the hassle of frying. These chicken legs get a delicious crust with a bit of oil, baking powder, and seasonings. This easy chicken recipe is a delightful meal that both kids and adults can agree on.
– Place the pickle brine in a bowl and add the drumsticks. Allow to marinade at room temperature for 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
– Preheat the Air Fryer to 400 degrees.
– Remove the chicken from the pickle brine and pat dry.
– In a small bowl combine the baking powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and dried rosemary. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (I used 1 teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper.)
– Coat the chicken with the oil and then with the seasoning mixture.
– Cook in a single layer for 10 minutes. Flip and cook for another 8 to 12 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165° F. (Keep in mind that air fryers vary greatly, so use an instant read thermometer to make sure your chicken is done.)