about the recipe
Take your steak game to the next level with this Air Fryer Flat Iron Steak recipe. With the magic of air frying, you'll achieve a perfectly cooked steak that's juicy and tender on the inside with a deliciously crispy exterior. Get ready to impress your family and friends with this easy and flavorful recipe that guarantees steakhouse-quality results in no time.
– 1 ¼ pounds flat iron steak – 1 teaspoon chili powder – 1 teaspoon smoked paprika – 1 teaspoon brown sugar – 1 teaspoon sea salt – ½ teaspoon dried oregano – ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
– Pat the steak dry with paper towels.
– Combine the chili powder, smoked paprika, brown sugar, salt, oregano, and black pepper in a small bowl.
– Rub the steak with the spice mixture, and allow to stand at room temperature for about an hour, or proceed with the recipe immediately.
– Flip, and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes until the steak reaches the desired doneness.
– Let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.