about the recipe
Discover the satisfaction of making Air Fryer Garlic Bread at home. This recipe delivers a perfect balance of a crispy exterior and a soft, garlicky center, all achieved in just 15 minutes. Whether you need a quick and easy side or are craving the comforting taste of garlicky bread, you will love this garlic bread recipe.
– 1 loaf Italian bread – ½ cup unsalted butter at room temperature – 1 tablespoon minced garlic – 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning – 1 teaspoon garlic powder – ½ teaspoon sea salt – ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper – ⅛ teaspoon sugar
– Sliced the bread lengthwise, and then in half so that it will fit into your air fryer.
– In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, and sugar.
– Spread the mixture on the bread.
– Air fry at 375 ° F for 6 to 8 minutes, cooking in batches if necessary.