about the recipe
Air Fryer Pecans are sweet, spicy, and ridiculously good. They are the perfect recipe for those times when you need a quick nibble. With just 5-ingredients, this recipe is super-simple to make. The most difficult part is waiting for them to be ready to eat!
– 3 tablespoons unsalted butter melted – ¼ cup light brown sugar – 1 ½ teaspoons Maldon sea salt you can use regular sea salt if you like – ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper – 2 cups raw pecan halves
– Line your air fryer basket with parchment paper or an air fryer liner.
– Place the melted butter in a small bowl and whisk in the brown sugar, salt, and cayenne pepper. Stir until well combined.
– Place the pecans in a medium bowl and pour the butter mixture over them. Toss to coat.
– Set the air fryer to 275°F. Place the pecans in the air fryer basket in a single layer, cooking in batches if necessary, and cook for 10 minutes.
– Transfer the pecans to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and allow them to cool completely.
– Store at room temperature for up to a week.