about the recipe
Indulge your taste buds with a mouth-watering Air Fryer Reuben Sandwich. This scrumptious sandwich is filled with flavorful corned beef, tangy sauerkraut, and sharp Swiss cheese. The simple thousand island dressing on rye bread adds a perfect finishing touch to this delicious meal. Toasted to perfection in the air fryer, this sandwich is sure to leave you craving more.
vSauce – 3 tablespoons mayonnaise – 1 tablespoon ketchup – 2 dill pickles finely chopped Sandwich – 4 slices rye bread – 2 tablespoons butter at room temperature – 1/4 pound sliced corned beef – 3/4 cup sauerkraut – 3 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
– In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, and dill pickles.
– Spread the butter on one side of the bread and the sauce on the other. – Place two slices of bread on a cutting board or plate, butter side down.
– Divide the corned beef between the slices of bread on top of the sauce.
-Add the cheese on top of the corned beef.
– Then add the sauerkraut.
– – Top with another piece of bread, butter side up. Use a skewer to secure if desired. -Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F.
– Bake for 30 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Allow to cool slightly, and then serve.