about the recipe
For a quick and easy meal that will please kids and adults alike, these Air Fryer Steak Bites are just what you need. Lightly charred steak that is juicy and tender on the inside is tossed in a delicious garlic butter sauce to create a flavor combo that will leave you doing a happy dance.
Steak – 1 pound sirloin steak – 1 tablespoon light brown sugar – 1 tablespoon ancho chili powder – 1 tablespoon smoked paprika – 1 teaspoon garlic powder – 1 teaspoon sea salt – ½ teaspoon black pepper – ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper – 1 tablespoon avocado oil Butter – 3 tablespoons butter – 1 tablespoon chopped parsley – 1 teaspoon minced garlic
– In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, chili powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
– Sprinkle the seasoning over the steak. Stir to combine, and then add the oil. Stir again to coat.
– Cook for 5 minutes or to desired doneness, tossing halfway through the cooking time..
– While the steak is cooking, combine the butter, parsley, and garlic in a small bowl.
– Toss the steak with the butter while warm, and let rest for 5 minutes.