about the recipe
Fall is the perfect time to enjoy a delicious apple brie sandwich. Tart apple and creamy brie cheese are perfect for a flavorful and satisfying sandwich. This recipe takes just 15-minutes to make and is sure to become a favorite!
– Spread the butter on one side of the bread and the mayonnaise and mustard on the other.
– Set butter side down on a plate or cutting board.
– Top with the apple and brie.
– Place the remaining bread mayonnaise side down on top.
– Set a large skillet over medium heat.
– Cook the sandwiches in the skillet until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the bread is golden brown, about 3 to 5 minutes per side.