about the recipe
If you're looking for a recipe that will wow your friends and family this holiday season, look no further than this Baked Brie with Jam. The combination of creamy, decadent brie and sweet, fruity jam is absolutely delicious, and with just a few simple toppings, this dish can be elevated to spectacular heights.
– Preheat the oven to 350° F.
– Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper or spray a small skillet or oven safe dish with oil.
– Add the brie and bake for 8 minutes. – Carefully remove from the oven, and spread the jam on top of the brie.
– Cook for another 6 minutes.
– Top with the desired toppings.
– Serve with crackers or a baguette.