about the recipe
If you love crisp-tender broccoli with just the right amount of char, you are going to fall in love with this Blackstone broccoli. It is super simple to make, and the flavor is out of this world. The combination of simple seasonings and lemon gives it a delicious punch you’ll crave. Top with crunchy almonds or flavorful cheese, and it is sure to be a hit at your next family dinner.
– 1 pound broccoli cut into florets – 2 tablespoons avocado oil or other oil – ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes – ½ teaspoon sea salt – ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper – 1 lemon juice and zest – Optional: Sliced almonds goat cheese or Parmesan cheese
– Place the broccoli in a large bowl.
– Toss with the oil, crushed red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper.
– Preheat your Blackstone flat top grill to medium high heat. Grease it well with oil or butter.
– Cook for about 12 to 15 minutes, tossing occasionally.
– Remove the broccoli from the griddle and toss with the lemon juice and zest.
– If desired, top with almonds and cheese.