about the recipe
Are you ready for a delicious and easy meal? If so, this Blackstone Chicken Fried Rice is just what you are looking for. This family-favorite recipe combines juicy and tender chicken with fresh vegetables and crispy fried rice for an amazing meal that is sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.
– 4 eggs – 1/4 cup soy sauce divided – 2 tablespoons avocado oil or other heat safe oil – 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil – 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into bite sized pieces – 1 cup shredded carrots – 1 cup chopped red onion – 1 cup chopped green beans – 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger – 1 teaspoon minced garlic – 4 cups cooked rice – For serving: Chopped cashews chili oil, sesame seeds
– In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and 1 teaspoon of the soy sauce.
– Heat your Blackstone to medium low. Add the avocado oil and then drizzle the sesame oil over it.
– Add the eggs and cook for about 1 minute, or until set.
-Remove from the griddle to a plate and chop.
– Add the chicken, carrots, red onion, and green beans.
– – Add 1 tablespoon of the remaining soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. – Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are crisp tender.
– Add the cooked rice and remaining 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons of soy sauce. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
– Add the egg, and cook for another minute. Remove from heat, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with cashews, chili oil, and sesame seeds.