about the recipe
Garlic bread is a timeless favorite that never goes out of style, and this Bread Machine Garlic Bread recipe is simply irresistible. You will savor each bite of this mouthwatering creation that effortlessly combines a crusty exterior with a soft and fluffy texture inside. In just a few easy-to-follow steps, you'll have cheesy garlic bread that will elevate any meal to new levels of deliciousness.
– 6 ounces water ¾ cup + 1 teaspoon – 1 tablespoon honey – 10 ounces all-purpose flour 2 cups – 1 ½ teaspoons bread machine yeast – 1 teaspoon sea salt – 1 teaspoon garlic powder – 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
– ⅓ cup unsalted butter melted and cooled – 1 tablespoon minced garlic – ½ teaspoon sea salt – ½ teaspoon garlic powder – ½ cup grated parmesan cheese – ½ cup mozzarella cheese – 1 egg beaten
– Place the water in the bottom of your bread machine. Add the flour, honey, yeast, salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. – Process on the dough cycle according to your manufacturer's instructions.
– Place the water in the bottom of your bread machine. Add the flour, honey, yeast, salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. – Transfer the dough to a flour surface and roll the dough into a 16” log.
– Roll the pieces into balls.
– In a shallow bowl combine the butter, garlic, salt, garlic powder and parmesan cheese.
– Dip the balls into the butter and then arrange in the prepared pan.
– Drizzle any remaining butter on top. Allow to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
– Sprinkle the mozzarella on top and between the rolls and allow to rise for another 60 minutes.
– Preheat your oven to 350° F. – Brush with the egg. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
– Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then serve warm.