about the recipe
It's that time of year again when the leaves start to turn orange and yellow, the weather starts to cool down, and pumpkin spices start filling up the grocery stores. This bread machine pumpkin bread is the easiest - and one of the most delicious - ways I know to get your pumpkin fix in. You won’t believe how delicious it is.
– 1/2 cup avocado oil or vegetable oil – 1 cup pumpkin puree – 2 eggs beaten – 1 teaspoon vanilla – 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour – 3/4 cup granulated sugar – 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed – 1 teaspoon baking soda – 1/2 teaspoon baking powder – 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice – 1/2 teaspoon salt
– Place the avocado oil, pumpkin puree, eggs, vanilla...
...flour, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt in the bread machine pan in the order listed.
– Place the pan in the bread machine.
– Choose the quick bread or dessert program. (Whatever is intended for quick breads.) – Press start.
– When the bread is done baking, use oven mitts to immediately remove the bread from the bread machine. – Let cool for 15 minutes, and then remove from the pan.
– Allow to cool on a cooling rack.
– If desired, make a glaze by whisking together powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle over the bread and top with pumpkin seeds.