about the recipe
Festive gatherings always have one common staple - appetizers! This corn dip with cream cheese recipe is perfect for any party. It's easy to make and sure to be a hit with all of your friends and family. Plus, it only takes a few minutes to put together so you can focus on enjoying your party.
– 16 ounces frozen corn thawed and rinsed – 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature – 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese 2 cups, divided – 4 ounces shredded Monterey jack cheese 1 cup – 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce finely chopped – 2 teaspoon adobo sauce from the can of chipotle peppers – 4 ounces diced green chilis undrained – 1 teaspoon minced garlic – ½ teaspoon sea salt – ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper – For serving: diced tomato cilantro, green onions, chips, baguette
– Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with cooking spray.
– Combine the corn, cream cheese, 1 cup of the cheddar, Monterey jack, chipotle peppers, adobo sauce, green chilis, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
– Stir well to combine.
– Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
– Top with the remaining cheese.
– Bake for 25 minutes, until bubbly and golden brown.