about the recipe
Are you on the hunt for a protein-rich breakfast option that's not just quick, simple, and loaded with flavor? Cottage Cheese Egg Bites are scrumptious bite-sized delights whipped up in an Instant Pot. The best part? They're completely customizable to suit your palate. They are the ideal way to kickstart your morning, offering a perfect blend of nutrition and taste.
– 4 large eggs – ⅓ cup cottage cheese – ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese – ¼ teaspoon sea salt – ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper – 2 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
– Place the eggs, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper in a blender. Process until smooth.
– Divide the bacon between the egg bite molds.
– Pour the egg mixture into the egg bit molds. Place the lid on and then cover tightly with foil.
– Allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, and then do a quick release to release any additional pressure. – Invert the eggs onto a plate. Serve warm.