about the recipe
If you’re looking for a classic appetizer that’s super easy to throw together, this Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip is just what you need! A rich combination of cream cheese, feta, and parmesan with onion, garlic, artichokes, and spinach make this dip an irresistible entertaining staple! Whether you use your slow cooker or an Instant Pot Dutch Oven, prep is a breeze. And who doesn’t love a good set-it-and-forget-it dish that turns out perfectly every time?
– 1 red onion chopped fine – 1 tablespoon minced garlic – 16 ounces cream cheese softened – 1 cup milk – 28 ounces chopped artichokes – 20 ounces frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry – 8 ounces feta cheese – 4 ounces grated parmesan cheese – 1 teaspoon sea salt – ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
– Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat to medium. – Add onion and cook for 8 minutes.
– Add garlic and cook for one more minute.
– Remove from heat and stir in cream cheese and milk until well combined.
– Add artichokes, spinach, feta, parmesan, salt, and red pepper flakes.
– Stir to combine. – Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
– Stir well. – Keep on warm to serve.