about the recipe
This Cucumber Apple Smoothie is the perfect way to start your day! With just a handful of ingredients, it is packed with nutrients and so refreshing. The combination of crisp cucumber and sweet apple creates a light and satisfying drink that's perfect for a hot summer day. Give it a try and feel refreshed and energized all day long!
– 1 apple seeded and chopped – 1 cucumber peeled, seeded and chopped – 1 cup spinach more or less as desired – 1 cup water – ½ cup Greek yogurt – 1 tablespoon lemon juice – 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves – 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
– Place the apple, cucumber, and spinach in a colander.
– Rinse well.
– Core and dice the apple. Peel seed, and chop the cucumber.
– Pour the water in your blender and add the yogurt and lemon juice.
– Add the apple, cucumber, spinach, mint, and sweetener.
– Process until smooth. Taste, and add more sweetener if desired. Add more water or ice to achieve the desired texture.