about the recipe
Craving something easy and delicious? Then this no-fuss, one-pan garlic butter asparagus recipe is for you! Made with just five simple ingredients like butter, garlic, and asparagus, this dish is ready in less than 10 minutes. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or looking for a quick meal after work - this recipe will help you whip up something extraordinary without any hassle. So come join me and let's create a tasty side dish that your friends and family can enjoy!
– 1- 2 bunches asparagus trimmed; about a pound – 3 tablespoons butter – 1 teaspoon minced garlic – ½ teaspoon sea salt – ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper – 1 lemon juice and zest – ¼ cup sliced almonds toasted
– Snap off the ends of the asparagus and slice the spears diagonally into 2-inch pieces.
– Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
– Add the asparagus, garlic, salt and pepper.
– Cook for 3 minutes, or until crisp tender.
– Remove from the heat, and stir in the lemon juice and zest.
– Top with the almonds and serve.