about the recipe
For an easy prep side dish that you will turn to again and again, look no further than these Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts! With a perfect balance of sweet and spicy, these crispy sprouts will have your taste buds dancing. The recipe couldn't be simpler - just toss them in a mouthwatering honey sriracha sauce, then roast them to golden perfection. With just minutes of prep time, you'll have a vibrant and irresistible dish that will elevate any meal.
– 2 tablespoons honey – 1 tablespoon avocado oil – 2 teaspoons sriracha – 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard – 1 lemon juice and zest – ½ teaspoon sea salt – ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper – 1 pound Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved lengthwise
– Preheat the oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
– In a large bowl, whisk together the honey, avocado oil, sriracha, mustard, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
– Toss to combine.
– Spread the Brussels sprouts on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
– Cook for 30 minutes, until the sprouts are fork tender and the leaves are just beginning to brown.