about the recipe
Looking for a quick and easy breakfast idea that's packed with protein and bursting with flavor? Then you have to try these Instant Pot egg bites! These delicious little bites are easy to make, customizable to your liking, and the perfect way to start your day off on the right foot.
– 4 large eggs – ⅓ cup cottage cheese – ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese – ¼ teaspoon sea salt – ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper – 2 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
– Place the eggs, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper in a blender. Process until smooth.
– Divide the bacon between the egg bite molds.
– Pour the egg mixture into the egg bit molds. Place the lid on and then cover tightly with foil.
– Pour 1 ½ cups of water into the Instant Pot and place a metal rack on top of it. Place the egg bites on top of the rack.
– Close the lid of your pressure cooker and make sure it is set to seal. – Cook at high pressure for 9 minutes.
– Allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, and then do a quick release to release any additional pressure. – Invert the eggs onto a plate. Serve warm.