about the recipe
There is nothing as satisfying as digging into a bowl of rich, velvety coffee ice cream. With just a little bit of preparation, you can have this smooth and creamy Ninja Foodi coffee ice cream ready to be whipped up in your Ninja Creami machine at a moment's notice. It is the ultimate way to create homemade ice cream!
– ¾ cup half and half – ¾ cup brewed espresso (or strong coffee – ½ cup sugar – 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract – 1 pinch salt
– Place the half and half, coffee, sugar, vanilla, and salt in a blender.
– Process until smooth.
– Pour the mixture into a Ninja Creami pint and freeze for 24 hours. (It may be slightly over the fill line due to the air from mixing in the blender; allow it to settle and make sure you don’t go over the fill line.)
– Remove the pint from the freezer and place the pint in the outer bowl of your Creami. Lock the lid in place and place on the motor base.
– Select ICE CREAM, and process according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
– Remove from the Creami. If the ice cream is crumbly, return to the base and select respin.