about the recipe
Looking for a super-easy crowd-pleasing recipe? Look no further than these Ninja Foodi Chicken Thighs! This recipe is perfect for busy weeknights when you want to serve something delicious and satisfying without spending hours in the kitchen. Give this recipe a try, and it is sure to become one of your go-to chicken recipes.
Ingredients – 2 1/2 pounds boneless chicken thighs – 2 teaspoons sea salt – 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder – 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme or oregano – 1 teaspoon smoked paprika – 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric – 1/4 teaspoon chili powder – 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
– Pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towels.
– In a small bowl, mix together the salt, garlic powder, oregano, paprika, turmeric, chili powder, and ground pepper.
– Sprinkle the mixture on top of the chicken thighs. You can cook the thighs immediately, allow them to sit at room temperature for up to an hour, or refrigerate overnight.
– Preheat your Ninja Foodi to 375 ° F on Air Crisp. – Cooking in batches, arrange the chicken in a single layer, being careful not to overcrowd.
– Cook for 8 minutes. – Flip and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes, until a digital thermometer reads 160° F.
– Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.