about the recipe
Looking for a quick and easy side dish? Ninja Foodi green beans are the perfect solution! These beans are cooked in minutes and taste delicious. Serve them with your favorite protein or as part of a vegetarian meal. Whatever you do, don't miss out on this tasty side dish!
– 1 pound fresh green beans – ½ cup broth or water – 1 tablespoon butter – ½ teaspoon garlic powder. – ½ teaspoon sea salt – ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper – ½ cup parmesan cheese
– Rinse your green beans and trim the ends.
– Place the broth in the bottom of your Ninja Foodi.
– Add the green beans, and dot the butter on top.
– Close the lid and set to High Pressure cook. Set the timer to 1 minute and hit start to cook. When the time is up, hit cancel. Carefully open the lid.
– Sprinkle with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper and stir to combine. Add the cheese to the top.
– Select Air Fry and set the temperature to 350 degrees. Set the time to 2 minutes. – Cook until the cheese melts.