about the recipe
There's nothing quite like biting into a juicy, flavorful burger hot off the grill. But what if we told you that you could make that same delicious burger using your Ninja Foodi Grill? That's right, we've got a recipe that will show you how to make the perfect burger using your favorite kitchen appliance. Not only is it quick and easy, but it's also packed with flavor and texture that'll have you coming back for more. Get ready to elevate your burger game and impress your guests with this Ninja Foodi Grill burger recipe!
– 2 pounds 80/20 ground beef – 2 teaspoons sea salt – ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper – 6 thick slices red onion – 6 slices cheddar or American cheese – For serving: burger buns lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise.
– Place the meat in a bowl and season it with salt and pepper. If you have time, let the meat sit at room temperature for an hour, or refrigerate overnight.
– Handling the meat as little as possible, shape the beef into 6 burgers, about 1” thick. Use your thumb to put a small dent in the center of each patty.
– Place the grill grate into the grill and preheat it to HI. Set the timer for 18 minutes.
– Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes. Flip and cook for another 5 minutes. – Remove the onion to a plate and add the burger patties to the Foodi Grill.
– Cook for 6 minutes, and flip. Add the sliced cheese, and cook for another 2 minutes, or until the burgers are cook through.
– Layer the burgers and onions on the buns, and serve with your desired toppings.