about the recipe
This Ninja Foodi Grill Meatloaf is easy to make, has simple ingredients, and is sure to be a hit at your next family dinner. It is packed with flavor, and the Ninja Foodi Grill gives it a perfect char. You'll love how easy this recipe is to follow, and your family will love how delicious it is.
Glaze – 3 tablespoons ketchup – 1 tablespoon brown sugar – ½ tablespoon balsamic vinegar – 1 teaspoon soy sauce Meatloaf – 2 pounds ground beef – 2 large eggs beaten – ½ cup breadcrumbs – ½ onion chopped fine or grated – 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar – 2 teaspoons minced garlic – 1 ½ teaspoons sea salt – ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
– Make the glaze by whisking together the ketchup, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, and soy sauce.
– In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, eggs, breadcrumbs, onion, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
– Arrange aluminum foil in the center of your air crisper basket, folding the sides up to form a nest.
– Form into a loaf on top of the foil.
– Set your Foodi Grill to Bake and set the temperature to 350 ° F. – When the Foodi grill is preheated, add the crisper basket and cook for 35 minutes.
– Carefully remove the basket, and brush with the glaze.
– Set your grill to air crisp, and cook for another 5 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 165° F. – Allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.