about the recipe
I have a soft spot for potatoes, and these Ninja Foodi Grill Potatoes are such an easy side. Rosemary seasoned potatoes are cooked until they are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside and then topped with parmesan cheese for a delightful dish that is always a hit. It is the perfect side for Steak with Mushrooms and works equally well with grilled chicken.
– 2 pounds small red or yellow potatoes cut into bite-sized chunks – 2 tablespoons avocado oil – 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crumbled – 1 teaspoon sea salt – ½ teaspoon ground black pepper – 2 ounces finely grated Parmesan
– Set your Ninja Grill to ROAST and set the temperature to 400 degrees. Set the timer for 15 minutes.
– In a large bowl toss the potato chunks with avocado oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
– Arrange in a single layer in the basket.
– Once the grill has been preheated, cook for 15 to 20 minutes, to the desired doneness.
– Transfer the potatoes back to the bowl.
– Toss with the parmesan.