I have a soft spot for potatoes, and these Ninja Foodi Grill Potatoes are such an easy side. Rosemary seasoned potatoes are cooked until they are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside and then topped with parmesan cheese for a delightful dish that is always a hit. It is the perfect side for Steak with Mushrooms and works equally well with grilled chicken.
If you hadn’t noticed, I am a bit obsessed with my Ninja Grill.
My youngest son loves roasted potatoes, and I love how easy they are to make in my grill.
In less than 10 minutes of hands-on time, we have a delicious side that the whole family loves.
Ingredients for Making Ninja Foodi Grill Roasted Potatoes
- Potatoes: I used baby potatoes cut into chunks, but you could also cut larger potatoes if you prefer.
- Oil: Avocado oil is my favorite high-heat oil, but feel free to use your preferred oil.
- Rosemary: I used dried rosemary because I didn’t have fresh on hand. If you have fresh rosemary, you can substitute 1 tablespoon.
- Salt and Pepper: Adjust the amount to your liking.
- Parmesan: Fresh parmesan has a more robust flavor than the shelf-stable parmesan that you buy in a can. (But you can use whatever type you prefer!)
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like to use olive oil, you can. I don’t recommend cooking with extra virgin olive oil because the smoke point is so low.
You can use any type of potato you like here. Sweet potatoes, russets, red potatoes - you name it! Some potatoes may take slightly longer or shorter due to the starch and moisture content.
Just use a fork to determine if they are done. If a fork slides in easily, they are ready to eat.
Tools Needed to Make Ninja Foodi Grill Potatoes
As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying sales.
- Ninja Foodi Grill
- Large Bowl
Store the grilled potatoes in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
How to Make Ninja Foodi Grill Potatoes
First, start by setting your Ninja Grill to ROAST. Set the temperature to 400 degrees and the timer for 15 minutes.
Toss the photos with the avocado oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
Arrange the potatoes in a single layer in the air crisp basket.
When the grill says ADD FOOD, add the basket to the grill and close the lid.
Cook for 15 minutes, tossing halfway through.
When the time is up, check on them and if you would like them to be crispier, cook for another 5 minutes.
Transfer to a bowl and toss with the parmesan cheese.
Want to Make Ninja Foodi Grill Air Fryer Potatoes?
If you prefer, you can use the air crispy function at 375° F for about 15 minutes. Just preheat and air fry in the crisper basket.
More Ninja Foodi Grill Recipes
- Game day just got tastier thanks to these Ninja Foodi Grill Chicken Wings!
- Once you make Baked Potatoes in the Ninja Grill, you may never make them any other way.
- You won’t believe how deliciously easy this Ninja Foodi Chicken Breast is.
- Ninja Foodi Grill Asparagus is the perfect easy side.
Ninja Foodi Grill Potatoes
- 2 pounds small red or yellow potatoes cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crumbled
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 ounces finely grated Parmesan
- Set your Ninja Grill to ROAST and set the temperature to 400 degrees. Set the timer for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl toss the potato chunks with avocado oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange in a single layer in the basket.
- Once the grill has been preheated, cook for 15 to 20 minutes, to the desired doneness.
- Transfer the potatoes back to the bowl and toss with the parmesan.