about the recipe
Looking for a meal that is easy to make and never fails to satisfy? These Ninja Foodi Grill Chicken Wings check off all the boxes. It doesn't get any better than perfectly grilled chicken wings In a punchy caramelized sauce. Try this once, and you will be hooked!
– 3 pounds chicken wings – 2 teaspoons baking powder – 1 teaspoon smoked paprika – 2 teaspoons sea salt – ½ teaspoon black pepper – 4 tablespoons unsalted butter – ⅓ cup buffalo wing sauce like Frank's – 1 teaspoon minced garlic
– Preheat your Ninja Foodi Grill to Grill High. Set the time to 16 minutes. – Combine the baking powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
– Season the wings and place in a single layer on the grill.
– Cook for 14 to 18 minutes. (Depending on the size of your wings.)
– While the wings cook, melt the butter in a small saucepan and add Frank's hot sauce and minced garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes.
– When the cooking time for the wings is done transfer the wings to a large bowl. – Preheat your Ninja Foodi Grill to Grill Medium.