about the recipe
Craving cheesy comfort food without a lot of fuss? You are going to love this easy-to-make Ninja Foodi Mac and Cheese. In less than 10-minutes of hands-on time, you have creamy mac and cheese that the whole family is going to ask for again and again.
– 4 cups water – 16 ounces macaroni noodles – 2 tablespoons butter – 1 teaspoon sea salt – 2 cups whole milk – 1 15- oz can evaporated milk – 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese divided (or use a blend of mozzarella, American, and cheddar) – 1 teaspoon dried mustard – ½ teaspoon garlic powder – ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
– Close the lid and slide to pressure. Cook on HIGH pressure for 1 minute, then do an instant release and carefully open the lid.
– Stir in the whole milk, evaporated milk, 12 ounces of the cheese, mustard powder, garlic powder, and pepper.
– Select Air Fryer, and set your temperature to 320 ° F. Set the timer to 8 minutes, and select START/STOP to begin.
– Stir to combine and then top with the remaining cheese. Cook for another 8 to 10 minutes.
– When cooking is complete, allow to sit for 10 minutes and then serve.