about the recipe
Make the perfect steak indoors with this Ninja Foodi Steak recipe. Follow our easy step-by-step guide to enjoy a restaurant-quality steak without leaving your kitchen. Using just six simple ingredients and your trusty Ninja Foodi, this steak has a beautifully seared crust and juicy interior that will have everyone asking for seconds.
– 16 ounces New York strip steak – 1 tablespoon brown sugar – 1 teaspoon smoked paprika – 1 teaspoon garlic powder – 1 teaspoon sea salt – ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. – Compound butter optional
– Pat the steaks dry with paper towels.
– In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
– Rub the seasoning mixture on the outside of the steaks. Allow to sit at room temperature for an hour, or refrigerate overnight. Alternatively, you can proceed with the recipe immediately.
– Remove the steaks from the basket and let rest for 5 minutes.