about the recipe
This Roasted Shaved Brussels Sprouts recipe couldn't be easier, and the result is crispy, savory goodness that will make you want to inhale an entire bowl. This recipe is a winner if you're looking for a side dish that is sinfully delicious. It is tasty enough for a holiday entertaining but easy enough for a weeknight.
– Preheat the oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
– Toss the Brussels sprouts, avocado oil, sugar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. – Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
– Cook for 15 minutes. – Remove from the oven. Stir and top with the parmesan cheese.
– Cook for another 5 to 10 minutes.
– Allow to cool slightly, and then transfer to a serving platter. – Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.