about the recipe
For a quick and easy holiday treat, this White Chocolate Bark is perfect. It is made with just a few simple ingredients and is the perfect addition to any dessert buffet. Plus, it makes a fabulous gift for friends, family, and co-workers!
– 12 ounces white chocolate finely chopped – ¾ cup dried cranberries chopped – ¼ teaspoon Maldon sea salt or similar flaky salt
– Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
– Place the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 60-second increments, stirring in between.
– When the chocolate is melted, pour the mixture onto the parchment-lined baking sheet and shape it into a rectangle.
– Sprinkle with cranberries and Maldon sea salt.
– Refrigerate for about an hour or until set.