If you like fast and easy breakfast recipes, you are going to be wild about this Gluten-Free Breakfast Sandwich! It is so versatile, so feel free to play with it and make it your own – this is one of those recipes that you should think of as a guide. (A delicious one!)
Today’s post is sponsored by Barlean’s, Hamilton Beach, and Rhodes Bread as well as Crispy Green, and The Spice House. However, all opinions are my own. #ad #Back2School
School Mornings Just Got Easier Thanks to this Gluten Free Breakfast Sandwich!
Are you a breakfast person?
I almost always wake up and want to eat within the first hour or so. BUT, in general, I’d say that I rarely eat breakfast foods.
I make one exception to this. I am wild about breakfast sandwiches – like today’s Gluten-Free Breakfast Sandwich.
I’m not sure why I crave a good egg sandwich, but rarely eat eggs on their own. I think it is the way everything comes together — crispy bread and bacon, fluffy eggs, and, of course, cheese. (Because everything is better with cheese.)
My youngest son is a big fan of them too, but until recently the only time he ever got one was when I made it for him. For him, it was “too much work” to make himself. (And at 13, the days of me making breakfast regularly have passed.)
Then we got a Hamilton Beach Sandwich Maker, and he has been making breakfast sandwiches almost every day!
Guys it is SO SIMPLE! Put everything in the sandwich maker, and in 5 minutes you have a perfect sandwich. And it is pretty much foolproof – even for a 13-year-old boy!
#Back2School Recipe InspirationIt’s hard to believe it’s already time to be talking about going back to school! It seems like summer just flew right by! To celebrate and help get you ready for this busy time, we’ve got loads of great back to school recipe ideas for you, along with an awesome giveaway. For more amazing #Back2School recipes, please follow our #Back2School Pinterest board. Be sure to also check out my fellow bloggers participating all week long for more delicious dishes! Blogghetti, Bowl Me Over, Cindy’s Recipes and Writings, Cheese Curd In Paradise, Cooking With Carlee, Doodlecraft, Everyday Eileen, Family Around the Table, Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks, Juggling Act Mama, Karen’s Kitchen Stories, Mandatory Mooch, Palatable Pasttime, The Schmidty Wife, and Wendy Polisi.
#Back2School GiveawayThe giveaway includes the following prizes:
- Omega Pal’s Prize Pack from Barleans
- 1 item (winner’s choice from featured products) from Hamilton Beach
- Cookbook and coupons from Rhodes Bread
- 4 six-pack bags of Crispy Fruit snacks (mixed flavors) from Crispy Green
- Best Sellers Collection Gift Box from The Spice House
- Freezable Lunch Bag + Mod Lunch Bento from PackIt
If You Like This Post You May Also Like:
- Don’t let the idea of making crepes intimidate you! These Gluten Free Crepes are SO easy to make, and are loved by kids and adults alike.
- Sure you can buy English Muffins to make this sandwich. But for a real treat, make these Gluten Free English Muffins.
- Your kids will cheer when you start their day with these Quinoa Pancakes. (And, they will never guess that they are a healthier option!)
- Never run out of ideas with these delicious Gluten Free Breakfast Recipes!
Gluten Free Breakfast Sandwich Recipe
I have a soft spot for sandwiches in the morning, and I think you are going to love this Gluten-Free Breakfast Sandwich just as well as I do. It is one of those easy recipes I can make on autopilot – even on the rare occasion that I need to eat before I’ve had coffee.
Gluten Free Breakfast Sandwiches
- Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 slices bacon cooked
- 1/4 cup spinach chopped
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 gluten free English Muffin a bagel or bread work too.
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese
To Make in a Hamilton Beach Breakfast Maker
- Whisk together egg, half and half, and sea salt. Add pepper, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper to taste. (optional)
- Place the bottom half of an English muffin on the bottom plate.
- Top with bacon, spinach, and a drizzle of Sriracha
- Move the top ring and cooking plate down, making sure that the cooking plate is rotated securely to the back of the ring as far as it will go.
- Add the egg to the cooking plate.
- Top with the other half of the bread.
- Close the cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- When finished cooking, rotate the cooking plate handle clockwise until it stops.
- Use an oven mit, lift the ring assembly and cover by holding the bottom handle to open.
Sheet Pan Instructions
- To make on a sheet pan, coat a 3 1/2 inch ring with spray and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the pan in the oven, and preheat to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together egg, half and half, and sea salt.
- Remove the pan from the oven, and add the egg. Add the English muffin to the pan. (You can butter the English muffins if you like.). Bake for 8 minutes.
- Add cheese and bake for 1 minute longer.