A special thanks to Barlean’s for helping make this years #Choctoberfest a healthier event by being a sponsor. I received product for this post, but all opinions are my own.
Shhh…don’t tell the kids this Chocolate Mint Avocado Pudding is packed with nutrition. With avocado, omega 3s and greens powder, this Chocolate Avocado Pudding is a nutritional powerhouse!
When we last spoke, I shared this Chocolate Toffee with Pecans, which is the perfect bite for when you need something indulgent.
Today, I’d like to offer you a different option.
What if you could satisfy your chocolate cravings in a way that is good for you?
This Chocolate Mint Avocado pudding does just that! And, it does it without a hint of sacrifice!
With rich cocoa powder, creamy avocado and two secret ingredients from our friends at Barlean’s, you’ve got a creamy chocolate pudding that packs a serious nutritional punch.
It is tasty enough for dessert, but healthy enough for breakfast! It doesn’t get much better than that, does it?
I’ve used Barlean’s Chocolate Silk Greens, which are full of vital antioxidants from fruits and vegetables. It has a delicious chocolate flavor, which comes from Fair-Trade, antioxidant-rich cocoa. My boys love it so much that they are happy to have it every day in a glass of cashew milk! (They are non-GMO and dairy, soy and gluten free.)
This Chocolate Mint Avocado Pudding gets its mint flavor from Barlean’s Essential Woman Chocolate Mint Omega Swirl. I am terrible at remembering to take my Omega-3s.
Ok, that is a lie. I remember, and then I don’t’ want to because I can’t stand the taste and smell.
Barlean’s manages to make your omegas delicious while providing the fatty acids we need into a creamy, delicious treat. It is non-GMO, vegan and gluten-free.
If You Like This Chocolate Mint Avocado Pudding You May Also Like:
- Quinoa Chocolate Bars
- Gluten Free Chocolate Hazelnut Waffles
- White Chocolate & Peppermint Chocolate Cookies
- Chocolate Mint Latte
- Chocolate Hazelnut Quinoa Muffins
Shhh...don't tell the kids this Chocolate Mint Avocado Pudding is packed with nutrition. With avocado, omega 3s and greens powder, this Chocolate Avocado Pudding is a nutritional powerhouse!
- 2 avocados peeled pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 scoops Barlean’s Greens Chocolate Silk
- 1/4 cup Barlean’s Omega Swirl Chocolate Mint
- 1/4 cup sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup cashew milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a high speed blender, combine avocados, cocoa powder, Barlean’s Greens, Omega Swirl, sweetener, cashew milk, vanilla and salt. Process until smooth.
- Transfer to small serving dishes and refrigerate until firm, at least one hour.
This recipe is gluten free.