These are quite simply the best Best Easy Quinoa Stuffed Peppers of All Time! Simple to make, delicious and nutritious, these are stuffed peppers you will find yourself making again and again!
Like I was talking about last time, I am all about easy meals these days. Sure, I’d love to be able linger in the kitchen, but right now I’m lucky to be getting dinner made at all. (Thanks to the nap boycott-er. Good thing she’s cute. :))
In addition to casseroles, I’m loving any dish I can put together ahead of time. These Quinoa Stuffed Peppers, which are brought to us by Chung-Ah Ree from Damn Delicious, are a perfect example.
You May Also Like:
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 (4-ounce) can green chiles
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup petite diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, or more to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 bell peppers, tops cut, stemmed and seeded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, green chiles, corn, beans, tomatoes, cheeses, cilantro, cumin, garlic, onion and chili powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spoon the filling each each bell pepper cavity. Place on prepared baking dish, cavity side up, and bake until the peppers are tender and the filling is heated through, about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.