This Antipasto Platter is so easy to make but makes such a beautiful presentation when entertaining!
When I was younger, there were no lengths that were too small to go to for entertaining.
Spending ten hours in the kitchen? Not a problem!
Shopping at four different specialty stores? Happened all the time.
With three kids, those days are long behind me. Even if I had that kind of time (I don’t!) elaborate preparations aren’t how I would choose to spend it.
That doesn’t mean I don’t want things to be special, though!
One of my favorite ways to make it look like I put a lot of thought and effort into the food without it taking a lot of time is an antipasto platter.
There are so many ways you can create an Antipasto Platter, meaning you can’t go wrong! I know I can put together an impressive spread, even when I am short on time.
Recently, I hosted a last minute girls night to celebrate with some friends. I was thrilled to be able to throw something together that looked fantastic without having to go to the store!
It was so easy to do and left me relaxed and free to enjoy the evening.
What’s your go-to solution for simple but impressive entertaining?
If You Like This Antipasto Platter You May Also Like:
This Easy Antipasto Platter is so simple to make but makes such a beautiful presentation when entertaining! An easy way to wow your guests.
- 16 oz olives assorted
- 16 oz Cheese Manchego, Cubed Cheddar, Blue Cheese, Fresh Mozzarella & Tipsy Goat
- 1 Tomato sliced and drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with crushed red pepper and coarse sea salt
- 1/4 cup Capers
- 8 oz Roasted Red Peppers diced
- 4 oz Arugula or Lettuce for garnish
- Arrange arugula on the outside of a platter. Arrange olives, cheese, tomato slices, capers and roasted red peppers.
For a variation, try adding artichoke hearts or marinated artichokes.