This is the Ultimate Cauliflower Pizza Crust! Crispy and delicious, it is hard to believe it is made from cauliflower. Low Carb, Keto, Gluten Free
I would like to think I’m somewhat adventurous in the kitchen, but there are some trends I put off following.
One of them is the Cauliflower Pizza Crust rage.
But pizza is just taking it a little too far.
Then hubby started watching his carbs, and the thought of making different meals just didn’t sound appealing.
I was skeptical and even had a backup plan for dinner. Just in case the whole thing ended up in the garbage.
It isn’t often that my mind is blown by food, but this was incredible.
Over the top.
Perhaps the best gluten-free pizza crust I’ve ever made.
If you try this cauliflower pizza crust, leave me a comment and let me know how it goes!
Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees. Line a pizza pan or baking sheet with
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add cauliflower and onion and sauté for 5 minutes. Add in water and cover. Cook for another 7 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and spread out to cool. Transfer mixture to a food processor and pulse until grated.
- Place cauliflower and onion on clean kitchen towel. Grabbing the edges, carefully ring out moisture.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add in egg, cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Place mixture on the prepared pizza pan and gently press in.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Carefully lift parchment paper and wipe away any excess grease. Place a clean sheet of parchment on the pizza pan. Using your hands, carefully flip the crust back on to the pizza pan so that the other side is facing up. Cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.