This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidaysWithBoursin #BoursinCreations
Food for me is celebration, and I can't think of any better way to celebrate than with this Maple Cheesecake with Boursin® Maple Bourbon Cheese. You are going to fall in love with the rich creaminess of it! The flavor of traditional cheesecake is kicked up a notch with the addition of Boursin® Maple Bourbon Cheese. This dreamy treat conjures up memories of holidays past while remaining fresh and new. Try it once, and you will be hooked!
The holidays may look a little different this year, but I think we can all agree that it has never been more important to plan for quality time with family and friends.
I am looking forward to creating unforgettable memories, and inventive recipes like this Maple Cheesecake with Boursin® Maple Bourbon Cheese will help me take my winter holiday game to the next level.
I have long been a fan of Boursin® Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese to elevate snacks and entertaining. Paired with crackers, it is simple yet unforgettable.
When I learned that they had added Boursin® Maple Bourbon Cheese to the product line, I knew it would be the perfect blend of sweet and savory to complement any cheeseboard.
I am not sure anything could be better than the combination of the two for extraordinary holiday entertaining. They are the magic twist that elevates the flavor of every food occasion.
I am always looking for a little excitement in the kitchen, and I couldn't help but think how fun it would be to use Boursin® Maple Bourbon Cheese in a cheesecake.
My family agreed - this Maple Cheesecake Recipe has earned a place on our holiday menu.
Whether you pair it with crackers or use it in a recipe like this one, Boursin® Cheese is an exciting staple for any occasion.
How to Make Maple Cheesecake with Boursin® Maple Bourbon Cheese
First, start by making your crust. (I used a pecan crust to keep things gluten-free, but if you'd like to go the traditional graham cracker crust, that works too.)
To do this, combine the pecans, coconut, sugar, and salt in your food processor. Add the butter and process until the mixture sticks together.
Press into the bottom of the pan and freeze until solid.
Once your crust is solid, preheat your oven. Position one rack in the bottom of the oven and another in the middle.
Put water in a baking dish on the bottom rack.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and Boursin® Maple Bourbon Cheese until smooth.
Add the maple syrup, sugar, and heavy cream and beat until combined.
Add the eggs one at a time, and then stir in the sour cream and vanilla.
Pour the filling over the crust and bake on the center rack until set, about 60 to 75 minutes. Let it sit in the oven with the door ajar for 20 minutes and then cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.
This cheesecake is delicious on its own, but this topping is an excellent addition.
Combine the syrup and cream in a saucepan and boil for 10 minutes over medium heat to make it. Reduce heat to low and cook for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the pecans and vanilla. Drizzle over the cheesecake.
Make sure you pick up Boursin® Cheese at Publix!
Click the Add To Cart Image to Add the Items Directly to Your Cart and Purchase Online!
Maple Cheesecake with Boursin® Maple Bourbon Cheese
- 1 1/2 cup pecan halves toasted
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut toasted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 32 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 2-5.2 ounce packages Boursin® Maple Bourbon Cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a food processor, process the pecans, coconut, sugar, and salt until fine. Add the butter and process until the mixture sticks together. Pour the mixture into the bottom of a springform pan and press into the bottom of the pan. Freeze until solid.
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Place 1 cup of water in a baking dish in the lower part of your oven.
- Beat the cream cheese and Boursin Maple Bourbon Cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer until smooth. Add the maple syrup, sugar, and heavy cream and beat until combined, about 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition. Add the sour cream and vanilla and stir to combine. Pour the filling over the crust and place in the oven on a rack above the water bath.
- Bake for 60 to 75 minutes, until set. Let it sit in the oven with the door ajar for 20 minutes and then cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate for a least 6 hours.
- Combine the syrup and heavy cream in a saucepan and set over medium heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in pecans and vanilla extract. Drizzle warm over the cheesecake before serving.