This Quinoa Breakfast Casserole is easy to make, nutritious and delicious! A great way to cook quinoa for breakfast.
Are you getting excited by the holidays yet?
If you are looking for an easy solution for your holiday morning, I've got a simple and delicious Quinoa Breakfast Casserole for you today.
I am weirdly excited about Christmas this year and can't believe that it is almost time to start celebrating.
I would have probably started already, but hubby is big on "no Christmas until after Thanksgiving."
Usually, I am in his camp.
Skye is the game changer for me this year. She is 4 ½ and is beyond excited by the holidays. Her enthusiasm is contagious!
She loved it, and I bought all three of the kid's calendars back in early October.
Then I found this Christmas Countdown Advent Activity Calendar at Crayola
Since art and crafts are "her thing" I couldn't resist getting it for Skye.
I cannot WAIT to see her excitement every morning as she tackles a new little art project or activity. I can already envision her running down the stairs in the morning to see what is next.
It is perfect for both of us, because since I am not all that crafty, I'm not good at planning projects for her.
Between that and all the fun cooking projects I have planned for her and the boys, it is going to be such a fun season!
Since my goal is to spend as much fun time with the kids, I'm planning on keeping our meals simple this holiday season. Since it is just the five of us for Thanksgiving, we are going to eat out. That is something I've never done before!
When we are at home, I'll be making simple dishes like this Quinoa Breakfast Casserole. It is the perfect way to fuel your day during the busiest time of year. I love that I can make it ahead of time so that it is ready to pop in the oven in the morning. That leaves more time for snuggles!
If You Like This Quinoa Breakfast Casserole You May Also Like:
- Quinoa & Oats Breakfast Bowl
- Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Parfait
- 5-Ingredient Quinoa Breakfast Pots
- Quinoa English Muffins
- Veggie Quinoa Casserole
Easy Quinoa Breakfast Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8 x 8 baking dish with cooking spray. (You may also use individual ramekins.)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Stir in cottage cheese, garlic powder, red pepper, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Add quinoa and half of cheddar cheese. Pour into baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes. If desired, brown the top by placing under a broiler for 2 or 3 minutes.