This Quinoa & Oats Breakfast Bowl is a healthy quinoa breakfast recipe that will keep you full until lunch! Gluten Free, Vegan and Delicious.
I tend to approach breakfast in an untraditional way.
Most people I know, think oatmeal, eggs or pancakes for breakfast.
I like all of these things, but most of the time I eat salad for breakfast. Usually with a garlic loaded Balsamic Vinaigrette.
This kids call this stinky salad and run the other way. Is it wrong that I cherish the few moments along?
In truth, I don't eat salad in the morning for the alone time. I eat it because I wake up craving vegetables.
Yes, I know this is weird.
It isn't that I'm a total health nut.
I can assure you that by dinner, nothing makes me happier than a giant bowl of carbs, preferably covered in cheese.
Now and then, I shake things up, especially as the weather starts to cool off a bit. (Isn't it glorious?!)
I wake up wanting a sweet and fruity bowl of comfort, like this Quinoa & Oats Breakfast Bowl. It is a simple breakfast solution that is easy to make, and as delicious as it is nutritious.
I like to make it with almond milk or cashew milk, but you can use whatever type of milk that you have on hand. You can also switch up the fruit. I love kiwi or apples with this too!
These Quinoa & Oats are the perfect way to fuel your mornings, keeping you full until lunch without dragging your down.
If You Like This Quinoa & Oats Breakfast Bowl You May Also Like:
- Apple Pie Quinoa Breakfast Cookies
- Cranberry Banana Baked Quinoa & Oatmeal
- Spinach & Sausage Quinoa Breakfast Casserole
- Quinoa Breakfast Scramble
Quinoa & Oats
- Combine milk, oats, cinnamon, and salt in a saucepan. Bring to boil over high heat. Reduce to medium-low. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add quinoa and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in flax seeds and maple syrup. Divide into serving bowls and top with berries and pumpkin seeds.