This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FeedYourFoodie #CollectiveBias
This Black Bean, Mango & Avocado Salsa is the perfect addition to your Mexican night! Easy to make ahead and so delicious, it makes any meal special.
Just because I love to cook doesn't mean that I have time for it every day. There are some days when there is so much going on that it just isn't going to happen.
On these days, one thing you will find me reaching for is the new limited time LEAN CUISINE® MARKETPLACE varieties.
If you haven't tried them, you really must. They have such fun contemporary flavors, and every variety I've tried has been great.
You know what else is great? They contain no-GMOs and have organic ingredient options.
I love that they offer gluten-free and protein-packed options. There is something for everyone!
This week I picked up LEAN CUISINE® MARKETPLACE Cheese & Fire-Roasted Chile Tamale, LEAN CUISINE® MARKETPLACE Chicken Tikka Masala, and LEAN CUISINE® MARKETPLACE Southwest–Style Potato Bake at Walmart.
Paired with a side like today’s Black Bean Mango & Avocado Salsa, they make a crave-worthy meal.
This salsa is the perfect side dish to the Cheese & Fire-Roasted Chile Tamale. I recommend making it ahead of time so that the flavors have a chance to combine. I like to make it on the weekend so that I have it handy when things get crazy during the week.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked black beans, drained and rinsed (1 can)
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1//2 medium red onion, diced
- 1 poblano pepper, diced
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- In a medium bowl combine black beans, red pepper, red onion, poblano pepper, mango and cilantro.
- In a small bowl whisk together orange juice, rice vinegar and olive oil. Drizzle over black bean mixture and stir to combine.
- Just before serving, toss with avocado.