Are you looking for a dessert that's both indulgent and easy to make? Look no further than these chocolate and salted caramel ice cream cupcakes! Made with just five ingredients, this no-bake recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth without breaking the bank or taking up your entire day in the kitchen.
If you are looking for a deliciously easy-to-make treat, you are going to love these ice cream cupcakes.
The combination of chocolate and salted caramel gives these cupcakes a decadent flavor, while the walnuts give just the right amount of crunch.
These cupcakes are perfect for parties, BBQs, or any occasion where you want to impress your guests with a delicious treat.
The best part? These cupcakes are super easy to make! No baking required - just assemble the ingredients, let them chill for a bit, and you're good to go.
Plus, they're easy to customize to your liking. You can swap out the chocolate for your favorite flavor, add different toppings, or even sprinkle some sea salt on top for an extra touch of saltiness.
So what are you waiting for? Whip up these chocolate and salted caramel ice cream cupcakes today and prepare to wow your friends and family. With just five ingredients and no baking required, you'll be able to have a delicious and impressive dessert in no time.
Chocolate & Salted Caramel Ice Cream Cupcakes
- ¾ Pint chocolate ice cream softened
- ¾ Pint salted caramel ice cream softened
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup chopped toasted walnuts divided
- Line 12 muffin tins.
- Layer Cashew Dark Chocolate Truffle on the bottom of the muffin tins. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in the top of a double boiler. (You may also use a metal bowl over a pot of water.) Stir until melted.
- Combine ½ cup of the chocolate mixture with ¾ cup of walnuts. Spread on top of the ice cream. Freeze for an hour.
- Top the chocolate walnut mixture with the Cashew Salted Carmel Cluster. Return to the freezer for another hour. Top with remaining chocolate mixture and walnuts. Freeze for at least 45 more minutes and enjoy!