This Gluten Free Quinoa Granola Recipe is a delicious and healthy way to start your day! Sweet and crunchy, this is one the whole family will love!
This post was sponsored by Crisco® Coconut Oil as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Although my mom would sometimes cook a hot breakfast in the morning when I was growing up, most of the time breakfast was cereal. From a very young age, my go-to cereal was granola.
I have always loved the texture and variety of tastes that granola offers. I also love that unlike most cereal, when I eat granola I stay full until lunch.
Now that I'm the mom, I tend to make granola rather than buy it.
This Gluten Free Quinoa Granola is one that will become a regular in my house.
With a touch of sweetness, the richness of coconut oil, quinoa, oats, pumpkin seeds and almonds, this granola makes a crave-worthy breakfast or snack. I love the crunchy texture that the quinoa adds!
You guys know I love my coconut oil, and I was so excited to find out that Crisco® now has both refined and unrefined organic coconut oil. It was so convienent to pick up on my weekly Target run.
I love the flavor that Crisco® Unrefined Organic Coconut Oil adds to this gluten-free granola! Unlike refined coconut oil, which has no flavor or aroma, unrefined coconut oil has a very distinct coconut flavor and odor. It gives dishes, like this quinoa granola a very distinct coconutty flavor that I love. While refined coconut oil blends into the background, unrefined comes front and center and really delivers a flavor punch.
My whole family loved the coconut flavor of this granola! It made a great easy breakfast - it was so nice to wake-up and know that I didn't have to worry about what we were having before school.
As we sat around the table eating it the first day, I was reminded of mornings in my childhood home.
Tools for Making this Quinoa Granola Recipe
Quinoa Granola Recipe
Quinoa Granola Recipe
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, brown sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin seeds, almonds, salt, cinnamon, quinoa, and oatmeal.
- Toss with maple syrup mixture and spread in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Stir in dried cranberries and cherries and store in an airtight container.
If You Like Quinoa Granola You May Also Like:
- Blueberry Quinoa Pancakes
- Sneaky Veggie Quinoa Breakfast Bites
- Quinoa Chia Seed Protein Bars
- The Best Easy Quinoa Breakfast Scramble
- How to Cook Quinoa