Honey Lemon Strawberry Sorbet is a sweet symphony of fresh strawberries, tangy lemon, and the delicate sweetness of honey. This refreshing dessert bursts with vibrant flavors that dance on your tongue, making it the perfect treat for warm days or whenever you need a little taste of sunshine. Easy to whip up and absolutely delightful, this sorbet is a crowd-pleaser that both kids and adults will adore.
If you're looking for a refreshing and luscious treat, buckle up because I'm here to guide you through this recipe for Honey Lemon Strawberry Sorbet.
This is a sorbet you are going to love making, regardless of whether you are a seasoned frozen dessert pro or a kitchen novice. I'll guide you through everything from the initial blend of your strawberries to the final blend in your ice cream maker.
Serve it at your next family gathering, and watch as each spoonful brings smiles of pure joy!
Let's get started!
- Strawberries: Make sure to hull and quarter them before use. If strawberries aren't your thing or aren't in season, feel free to swap them out for another berry like raspberries or blueberries. Just remember, the flavor of your sorbet will change accordingly.
- Honey: Honey for taste. If you're vegan, you could substitute the honey with agave nectar or maple syrup without losing that sweet note.
- Lemon Juice: What would a lemon strawberry sorbet be without lemons? Freshly squeezed is best, but if you don't have lemons on hand, a high-quality bottled lemon juice will do in a pinch.
- Lemon Zest: Finally, we'll add two teaspoons of lemon zest to increase the amount of lemony flavor. Remember to only use the yellow part of the peel for the best taste.
Step by Step
- Place strawberries into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Add honey, lemon juice, and lemon zest to the blender and blend once more.
- Cover the mixture and let it chill in the refrigerator for about three hours.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Transfer your sorbet to a freezer safe container and freeze until hard.
You May Also Like
Honey Lemon Strawberry Sorbet
- 2 pounds strawberries hulled and quartered
- ½ cup honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 16 drops lemon essential oil
- Place strawberries in a blender and puree until smooth. Return to blender and add honey, lemon juice and lemon oil. Chill covered for three hours.
- Once chilled, pour into the ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Once frozen, taste and add more lemon oil if desired. Place in a freezer safe container and freeze until hard.