This Strawberry Chocolate Chip Yogurt Bark is a delicious and healthy snack that your kids will beg you to make again and again!
I’ve talked a lot lately about how much I love this time of year.
Everything seems so fresh and new, and I’m always motivated to get healthier and help the family stay on track.
Snacks are a big deal around here. In fact, I’m quite sure that if I would let the boys they would never eat anything else.
They probably get that from me. I love snacks, but find that if I don’t plan ahead, I end up reaching for things that I don’t feel good about.
This year we are focusing on staying happy while we concentrate on eating better.
I know I'm not the only mom out there who is over listening to her kids fuss about food all the time.
This means the fruit bowl is being kept full, and the fridge is stocked with yogurt.
The boys and I have been having fun taking our personal spin on our yogurt snacks, and today, I’m sharing with you one of our favorite ways to 1 Up Our Yoplait® - Strawberry Chocolate Chip Yogurt Bark.
Doesn't this look fun?
It is so simple that the kids can make it by themselves! It also happens to be addictively delicious. It is wonderful to offer the kids a snack that they are enthusiastic about eating.
How do you like to 1 Up Your Cup?
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Yogurt Bark
- 12 ounces yogurt I used strawberry
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips white or milk chocolate - any size works
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Empty the yogurt containers onto the parchment paper and spread with the back of a spoon. You want it even, but no need to get fussy here.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, using a spoon to press them lightly in.
- Place the baking sheet in your freezer, and freeze until firm. (About 3 hours.) Break into pieces or for straighter edges, use a knife to cut. Store in the freezer. If your kids are like mine, put some behind the frozen vegetables for yourself. 🙂
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills. The opinions and text are all mine.